Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beginnings..

Adventure Date: October 11, 2012

Forgotten Realms Date: 1479 DR, The 1st day of Ches

My adventures have led me here..Hillsfar. I'm not exactly the best at communicating nor negotiating.  It seems more logical to not concern myself with such petty dealings.  I prefer the thrill of adventure..I prefer solving the problem.  So when my Brothers told me of a chance to venture out of Myth Drannor..I took the opportunity.  Anything was better than sitting by and doing nothing.  Even if it meant meeting an official to talk about some enchanted map.

Little did I know that when I got to Hillsfar I would meet others who had such different backgrounds than myself.  Yet would they prove useful?  Would they help in my quest?  For what has motivated me for so long is the hope for vengence against the evil horde which killed my father.  Where are you my true enemies?  Every kill with my blade only increases my desire to see you meet the same fate.  Father I promise your death wont be in vein. - Axio

Beginnings...in Hillsfar



Map of Hilsfar

Shenka Fari, the woman who was suppose to be the negotiator with those of Hillsfar, had just come off a boat that had arrived from a long voyage upon the Moon Sea, bringing with her three others.  Their names were Pern, Terious, and Draconous.  She had persuaded them to provide her extra protection during her dealings with those here at Hillsfar.  Their destination was a document house somewhere in the port city.

Axio had already been directed by Leafsinger the emisary of Ilsevele Miritar, Coronal of Myth Drannor, where to meet her.  Leafsinger was assigned the task of picking a civilian party to handle the issue in Hillsfar.  He didn't trust humans so he gathered a group of well know fey to handle the task.  Their names were Axio, Rimeron,  Nixxa, and Starfire.

When they arrived in Hillsfar they found the document house easily enough.  Inside was a table close to the back right corner where a map sat.  It didn't take Axio long to realize that the map was enchanted with a distortion spell.  "What reason could anyone have to distort the map?", He thought to himself.  There were more questions that needed to be answered. 

Once Shenka Fari arrived with the others at the document house, an explosion occurred in the back of the document house and a group of rough looking humans with every intent on killing all those who would stop them from taking the map entered through the newly made hole in the wall.  However, their attack was short lived as the adventurers easily disposed of all but the one who got away.  Yes, there was one who got away.    (more to be added on this battle later - especially the part where Draconous hits Pern with his icy breath by accident.)

When the fighting had finished,  the group's attention turned to Jalth, the city official/general who had just entered the document house.

No comments:

Post a Comment